Cool Cats Present Cool Tools Recording Available
Earlier this week Rebecca Fordon, Chair of LIT-SIS AMPC, and I moderated a lively discussion among panelists about their experiences presenting at Cool Tools. If we missed you and you’re interested in knowing what it’s like to present at Cool Tools, check out the webinar recording.
Short on time, but wanting to know more? Here are some highlights:
- The Cool Tools Café is scheduled for Monday, July 17th, 1:15-2:15 p.m.
- The program kicks off with a lightning round discussion (1-2 minutes) about your tool with follow-up round table small group presentations.
- It’s a great way to get involved in AALL and meet like-minded colleagues.
- You don’t need to be a LIT-SIS member to present, although we’d love for you to join our SIS.
- Even if a topic has been covered in the past, there are still new and innovative uses we want to know more about.
- If you’ve found a tool that helped improve your day-to-day work life, share it with us.
- Any tool can be cool, but these tools were called out by presenters and attendees as being at the top of their lists to know more about – SaneBox, Google Ngram Viewer, Napkin, Workflowy, Datawrapper, AdBlockPlus, Tools for Reporters, and Print Friendly.
- Short on time, but want to stay current with the latest tech trends, check out the iPhone J.D., Ernie the Attorney, Law Technology Today, Teaching in Higher Ed podcast’s Top Tools for Learning, and Cas Laskowski’s Firebrand Lib website.
There’s still time to volunteer to present at Cool Tools. Submit your proposal by March 31st. We hope to see you at the Annual Meeting in Boston this summer!